Below please find information about the Immune-Enhancing & Anti-Inflammatory Cocktail. It includes a list of the specific supplements you need to order from Apex Energetics, at bottom of document.
To get into the Apex Energetics online store, simply visit www.myhcpstore.com.
You will be prompted to enter an HCP#. That number is wmaykel.
If you need assistance, please call the Patient Line: 855-626-5352.
Immune-Enhancing & Anti-Inflammatory Cocktail
The Underlying Cause of all Chronic Disease
The nervous system and the immune system are the two super systems of the body that work in concert together to maintain our health and wellbeing. The immune system has been described as a liquid nervous system with guns. The picture on the next page is a drawing that Dr. Chris Turnpough shared with me at a 3 day seminar he taught for Apex Energetics called Mastering Brain Chemistry. As a chiropractic neurologist, he described this drawing as “my life on a piece of paper” since he was disabled from doing physical chiropractic medicine due to a skiing accident and was relegated to personally affecting the nervous and immune systems with nutritional biochemistry. The guns of the immune system are the circulating T-cells that fire chemical bullets called cytokines.
A basic grasp of this chart explains how and why you can use the cutting edge of nutritional biochemistry to both keep yourself from developing and reversing systematic inflammation.
When foreign substances (called antigens) enter our immune system from the exposome (A on chart) they are introduced by the antigen presenting cell (B on chart) to a naïve T-cell. You can think of this cell as your teenager who you don’t want to go too far left – your TH1 or innate immune system – or too far right – your TH2 or adaptive immune system. In essence you want your immune system’s response to be well-balanced, so they do not fire a lot of cytokine (bullets) at your tissues (C on chart).
The TH1 or innate immune system is what you are born with and this only works if you have adequate levels of vitamin D. The normal range is 30-100 ng dl – 85% of our population is low on this neurohormone. The sweet spot for vitamin D is 90-100 ng/dl. At this level you turn on 1,000 genes that lower inflammation and cut your risk of major cancers by 75%. The TH2 system’s ability to function is, in essence based on a strong TH1 system. Thus regulatory T-cells need plenty of vitamin A, D and glutathione (GSH) to function normally (D on chart).
When vitamin D levels are high enough, you boost immune and blood stem cells by 68%. Make sure to read the handout on ‘Optimizing Vitamin D’.
The cytokines made by the TH1 and TH2 systems can be decreased or blunted with turmeric and resveratrol (E on the chart). Otherwise they activate the inducible form of nitric oxide (INOS – the demo guy) that causes tissue inflammation and breakdown. If this is left uncontrolled pain and diseases of all types develop (G on chart) or just chronic “I don’t feel gooditis”.
The use of the product Nitric Balance shifts the INOS to the health building endothelial NOS (ENOS) and nervous nitric oxide (NNOS).
Homocysteine is a byproduct of the folate cycle and you don’t want this to get above 6 or it leads to both brain shrinkage and vascular disease. If yours is elevated you need to use super methyl sp. (1-3x per day)
As far as the glutathione (GSH) goes, the more you build up in your body the less symptoms of all kinds your will experience. This intracellular anti-oxidant is 5,000 times greater than all others and is used up by exposure to all kinds of chemicals – especially acetaminophen (Tylenol). You can be in a negative GSH state due to environmental pollutants and alcohol. Once this has been replenished, your ability to feel great returns quickly.
is an advanced combination of carefully selected ingredients that work
together to affect NOS (nitric oxide synthase) activity and intracellular
energy production. It also influences the related production of
cell-signaling molecules and oxidants. This formulation takes advantage of
the compounding and complementary actions of its ingredients to deliver a
truly effective formula backed by a decade of successful clinical use.
Nitric Balance is an excellent choice for individuals needing immune balance, brain function and exercise support.
- Pleasant tasting peppermint and chocolate strawberry options
- Easy-to-use liquid formula
- Lightly and naturally sweetened with luo han guo (monk fruit) and stevia extract
- Arginine and stimulant free
- Gluten and dairy free, as confirmed by finished product testing
- Great to use 20-30 minutes before exercise
- Effects the NOS family of enzymes, supporting eNOS and nNOS activity, while balancing iNOS.
- Supports a healthy immune response
- Supports a healthy neurovascular system and healthy brain function
- Supports cellular energy production, including in neurons
- Supports metabolic endurance during exercise.
Resvero-SE Active is resveratrol amplified. To optimize physiological activity, each teaspoon combines pure trans-resveratrol, from Japanese knotweed root (Polonium cuspidatum), with patented p TeroPure® trans-pterostilbene. Pterostilbene, the methylated analog of resveratrol, has superior bioavailability and a longer half-life than resveratrol. Research suggests that the combination of these natural stilbenoids is synergistic and, thus, imparts superior activity than either alone.*
- Easy-to-use liquid formula
- Trans forms of resveratrol and pterostilbene to optimize physiological activity
- Pure 99% trans-resveratrol material
- p TeroPure® brand pterostilbene – a 99% pure, nature-identical, synthesized form of trans-pterostilbene
- Promotes healthy cellular function with powerful antioxidant activities
- Helps balance cellular signaling pathways (eg., NF-kB, MAPK) in response to stimuli, such as stress, growth factors and cytokines
- Supports metabolic effects likened to calorie restriction
- Supports the immune and gastrointestinal systems
- Supports cardiovascular and neurological health
Trizomal Glutathione is a breakthrough new approach to glutathione supplementation. It features, for the first time in a liposomal solution, S-acetyl L-glutathione (SAG), combined with reduced glutathione (GSH), and N-acetyl L-systeine (NAC). This formulation utilized three ways to support glutathione – intracellular with SAG, intracellular biosynthesis with NAC, and extra/intracellular (systemic) support with GSH. Moreover, the liposomal S-acetyl L-glutathione in this formula provides a double layer (acetylation & liposomes) of protection to the glutathione molecule, further supporting its intracellular bioavailability.
- Gives the body three ways to increase and optimize glutathione levels
- Gluten free and dairy free, as confirmed by testing
- Liposomes are composed of non-hydrogenated phospholipids, derived from GMO-free sunflower lecithin
- Supports intracellular and mitochondrial antioxidant processes
- Supports healthy brain function
- Supports the liver and detoxification activity
- Supports balanced immune system function
Turmero Active includes a formula standardized to 95% curcuminoids in a micronized emulsification with syringe delivery to meet specific serving needs. It includes over 400 mg per serving of turmeric extract and black pepper extract. The formula is designed to support the immune system and the liver’s detoxification activity. Turmeric has been used for around 4,000 years to support health and wellness, as it included curcumin.
- Intended to support the immune system
- Intended to support the liver’s detoxification activity
- Includes turmeric, which may support antioxidant processes
Enterovite TM incorporates nutrients and a proprietary blend of fatty acids in a formulation intended to support the intestines and intestinal cell function. This unique formulation is designed for those who want additional intestinal support for certain food components, such as certain starches and fibers. Short chain fatty acids (SCFAs), such as butyrate and proprionate, are normal bacterial end products of complex carbohydrates and play important roles in intestinal microbial balance and function. Diets that are low in resistant starch and fiber can result in a low production of SCFAs.