Functional Orthopedic/Neurological Testing:
- Clinical Lab Testing (in addition to normal chemical panels)
- Comprehensive Urine Heavy Metal Test - How are you doing?
- Adrenal Stress Test - How is your Cortisol?
- Holman Omega-3 Test - 6/3 Ratio: Are you 4:1?
Functional Assessment Of:
- Central Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Digestion System
- Immune System
Outcome Assessments For All Major Body Areas:
- General Health Overview
- Pain Measurement
- Spine Related Condition Specific:
- Low Back
- Upper Extremities:
- Carpal Tunnel
- Lower Extremities:
- Functional Rating Global Well-Being
- Psychometric Questions & Answers
- Risk Factor Assessment
- Range Of Motion Assessment
- Strength And Endurance Assessment
Neuromuscularskeletal Sensitivity Testing (NMS): Screens for food, mold, chemical and prescription drug sensitivities.
Stress Response Evaluation: Evaluation of how your Central Nervous System responds to stress.
- Evaluation of your Circulatory System's Endothelial Function - What is your RHI number?
- RHI < 1.68 - You are at certain risk of heart attack or stroke.
- American Heart Association "risk factor of all risk factors."
- Full Body Tune Ups: Reduction Of Your Body's Stress Maps (Medical Adaptation Patterns - MAP's).
- Bio-Feedback/Neuro-Feedback: Improve heart rate variability, reduces anxiety, depression, ADHD, improves sleep.
- Deep Muscle Therapy/Transverse Frictional Massage: Helps increase lymphatic flow.
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM): Pain reduction, nerve re-growth, shingle extermination.
- Infrared Sauna - Toxin release, weight loss, pain reduction, immune strengthening, reversal of metabolic syndrome.