100 Percent Non-Invasive Relief: No Surgery, Shots or Addictive and Dangerous Medications No Side Effects
There are many causes of peripheral neuropathy, including diabetes, chemo-induced neuropathy, hereditary disorders, inflammatory infections, auto-immune diseases, protein abnormalities, exposure to toxic chemicals (toxic neuropathy), poor nutrition, kidney failure, chronic alcoholism, and certain medications.
Traditional treatments include:
- Pain relievers. Over-the-counter pain medications, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Anti-seizure medications. Medications such as gabapentin (Gralise, Neurontin) and pregabalin (Lyrica), developed to treat epilepsy
- Topical treatments
- Surgery in extreme cases.
These treatments can only provide pain relief and cannot cure peripheral neuropathy, according to conventional medicine.
Solution Summary and Validity
Our comprehensive functional neuropathy protocol is designed to reduce sensory impairment and pain as well as improving balance and thus reducing fall risk. It is based upon published scientific and clinical evidence as well as the overwhelmingly positive experience of our own patients.
Imagine no more medication, but a proven long-term solution you can do at home for your:
- Diabetic nerve pain
- Sharp, electric-like pain
- Burning or tingling
- Muscle weakness
- Difficulty sleeping from leg or foot discomfort
- Sensitivity to touch
- Pain when walking
We offer a scientific, 4-step, proven approach that heals your nerves and reverses your symptoms by:
- Increasing blood supply to your nerves.
- Repairing and re-educating your nerves.
- Increasing the blood flow in your feet or hands.
- Increasing your balance and mobility.
Clinical evidence from 11 studies1 published in peer reviewed medical journal show that patients treated as we do benefitted in these ways:
- Substantial reductions in the impairment of foot sensation
- 97% of patients reported improved sensation
- Average sensory improvement- 65%
- Significant reductions in foot and leg pain
- 92% of patients experienced pain reduction
- Average pain reduction- 60%
- Major increases in balance and reduced risk of falls
- 90% of patients reported reduced fall risk
- Average balance improvement-85%
1 Clinical Studies and Scientific Publications available upon request
Solution Therapeutic Components
Joint & tissue mobilization Vibration/balance plate
12 week patient health curriculum
Daily action plans
Dr's daily motivation message
Increased circulation & nerve stimulation
Increased joint mobility
Improved balance & proprioception
Sensory improvement & pain reduction
Pain reduction & neuromuscular reeducation
Improved wellness, decreased inflammation &
Balance, strength & flexibility
Patient engagement for improved results
“I had no idea nerves can heal. The tingling in my hands is 95% better. I was told it would only get worse.” – Beau T.
“I’m now off all my neuropathy meds. And I can feel my gas and brake pedals now!” – Benny H.
Functional Neuropathy Protocol Patient Results from Blueprint Solution Founder Dr. Aaron Gumm, North Richland Hills, Texas
Take The Next Step
To begin your journey to a neuropathy-free new life, contact our office at 508-832-0768, to schedule a Free 45-minute Seminar.
This Free Seminar will help you qualify for a discounted 16-point personal Neuropathy Evaluation of $49 instead of the normal price of $249.